- Find meaning in your work?
- Look forward to Mondays?
- Spend your days making a difference in your life and in the lives of others?
- Increase your worth and marketability as an employee or an entrepreneur?
Work can give your life meaning, it often defines who you are, determines who you spend time with, and how you live. Because the right job can enrich your life, whereas the wrong job can drain you mentally, physically and spiritually; it is critical to avoid mistaken career paths and to find your own unique, satisfying place in the world of work.” – Gregory P.M. Neidert, PhD (2001)
As your career coach, I will guide you, encourage you, and help you to reset your course and take your career to a higher level.
- Effective and practical goal-setting sessions will sharpen your focus and get you motivated and organized.
- Focused sessions on writing well-crafted resumes and cover letters and honing your interviewing skills will enhance your ability to hit all the right notes.
- The WOWI career assessment tool (www.wowi.com) will uncover your strengths, weaknesses, and hidden talents and will help you discover fields and career paths that are aligned to your unique aptitudes, talents, skills, and aspirations.
- Strategic sessions will help you develop targeted job search and networking plans.
- Interview role-playing and dress-for-success techniques will enable you to make your best impression on potential employers and will build your confidence.
- Getting a new routine and fresh focus will turn a difficult job search into an opportunity to evaluate where you want to go in your life and to explore how you can achieve a satisfying and fulfilling career that best suits you.
Success is within your reach.
Take your first step to finding your best life now.